Suzanne W. Churchill, Professor of English at Davidson College
Linda Kinnahan, Professor of English at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh
Susan Rosenbaum, Associate Professor of English at the University of Georgia
Meredith Foulke, Davidson College, class of 2018, B.A. in English
Andrew Rikard, Davidson College, class of 2017, B.A. in English
Roger Conover, Mina Loy’s editor and literary executor; Executive Editor, MIT Press.
Design & Technical Expertise
Kristen Eshleman, Director of Instructional Technology, Davidson College
Emily McGinn, Academic Professional, Digital Humanities Lab, UGA
Gesina Phillips, Digital Scholarship Librarian, Duquesne University
Katie Wilkes, IT Fellow, Davidson College (2014-16)
Olivia Booker, IT Fellow, Davidson College (2013-14)
Jennifer Hall Mandula, IT Fellow, Davidson College (2012-13)
This Project Is Supported by
The National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the human endeavor
- Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this Web resource do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- The Boswell Family Faculty Fellowship
- Weinstein Summer Research Fellowship
The University of Georgia
- The Interdisciplinary Modernism(s) Research Cluster
- The Willson Center Lab for Digital Humanities
This site is a work-in-progress and has not been officially published. It exists as a prototype for a future site, in which we will document all our sources and seek all necessary permissions. If anyone has any objections to material found her, please let us know.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Following MLA Style (8th edition) guidelines, we recommend citing this project as follows:
- For the entire site: Mina Loy: Navigating the Avant-Garde. Edited by Suzanne W. Churchill, Linda Kinnahan, and Susan Rosenbaum. Davidson College, 2017. mina-loy.com. Accessed [day-month-year].
- For an individual essay, post, or page: [Author’s last name, first name]. [“Title.”] Mina Loy: Navigating the Avant-Garde. Edited by Suzanne W. Churchill et al. Davidson College, 2017. mina-loy.com. Accessed [day-month-year].
Note: links and citation guidelines may change when we relocate the site on UGA’s server in 2019.